Here are the results from our municipal election.
Mayor – Darlene Kessler
Councillors – Charles Larson, Doug Lewgood, Wanda Sambrook and Lori Wolstenholme.
Thank you to everyone that came out to vote and congratulations for our newly elected officials.
Please note that the Village of Pangman is having an election for a new Mayor and 4 Councillors on October 26 2016. See notice from the Village of Pangman below.
Village of Pangman
NOTICE OF POLL
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that:
1. A poll has been granted for the election of:
MAYOR: VILLAGE OF PANGMAN
COUNCILLOR: VILLAGE OF PANGMAN
(4 VACANCIES TO BE FILLED)
2. Voting will take place on Wednesday, the 26th day of October, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the polling place listed below.
3. I will declare the result of the election at the:
Municipal Office – 410 Mergens Street Pangman, Sk., on the 26th day of October, 2016, at the hour of 9:00 p.m.
Polling Place Address – Municipal Office, 410 Mergens Street, Pangman, Sk.
NOTICE OF ADVANCE POLL
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that provision has been made for an advance poll for electors who:
1. Are physically disabled;
2. Have been appointed as election officials; or
3. Anticipate being unable to vote on the day of election.
Voting will take place on Tuesday, October 18th, 2016 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. at the:
Deep South Personal Care Home – 211 Keeler Street Pangman, Sk.
Dated at Pangman, Sk. this 27th day of September, 2016.