- Approved for 25 Child Care Spaces:
- 3 Infant Spaces (6 wks – 18 mos)
- 5 Toddler (19 mos – 30 mos)
- 10 Preschool (30 mos – Kindergarten)
- 7 School-Age (Grade 1 to 12 years)
- Non-profit organization
- Brand new units manufactured specifically for child care centres
- Government approved and regulated
- Licensed centres and family child care homes meet and maintain specific standards stated in the Child Care Act and Child Care Regulations, 2001.
- Ongoing monitoring and assistance of licensed child care facilities and assistance.
Fee Schedule (Monthly)
Full-Time – 90 + Hours
- Infants (6 wks – 18mos) – $640
- Toddler (19 mos – 30 mos) – $570
- Pre-school (31 mos – Kindergarten) – $570
***Fees Due First Day of Each Month***
Part-Time – up to 90 hours
- Infants (6 wks – 18mos) – $440
- Toddler (19 mos – 30 mos) – $390
- Pre-school (31 mos – Kindergarten) – $390
- School-Age (Gr. 1 to 12 yrs) – $390
Hourly Rate – $6.50 per hour
Preschool Program (Tuesday & Thursdays) – $12.00 per session
***Rates will be re-evaluated after 60 Days***
- Monday to Friday – 6:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Closed weekends and on Stat Holidays.
Child Care Subsidy
Child care subsidies are available to parents to help meet the costs of licensed child care facilities. Only available for services provided by licensed child care facilities.
Valid reasons for care include:
- Employment or self employment attendance at an educational institution
- Looking for work
- Involvement in a pre-approved pre-employment program,
- Special medical or social needs
- For more information visit the Social Services website at www.socialservices.gov.sk.ca or call 1-800-667-7155
The Daycare will provide jobs in the community with salaries from $10.00 per hour and go up depending on qualifications.
For more information, please call us at 306-442-4440 or use our Contact Us form located at the bottom of this page.
Pangman Daycare Inc.
PO Box 39
Pangman, SK S0C 2C
To send us an email, please fill out our Contact Us form below.