Welcome to the Village of Pangman!
Pangman is a village located in southern Saskatchewan, Canada about 60 miles south of Regina and 37 miles West of Weyburn and is located in the Rural Municipality of Norton No. 69. Check out our Real Estate page for information on houses and lots for sale.
Pangman is a full-service community with water, sewer, garbage pick-up, high-speed internet, cable tv, daycare, community kitchen, grocery store, gas station, restaurant, post office, bank, library, community centre, K-12 school, health centre and more.
Pangman has many activities during the year, including Pangman Days, Street Dance, Baseball Tournament, Pangman Market, Craft Sale and more.
You can find more information about Pangman community groups, businesses, and events on our Blog.
- Ladies Auxiliary Meeting on Monday, February 3, 2014, 9 am at the Care Home.
- Impact Event for children turning 4 in 2014 (born in 2010) from Pangman and Ogema area are invited. This year’s IMPACT event will be held on Wednesday, February 5 from 4-6 PM at the Ogema School. Click here for more information.
- YOGA classes Wednesday Evenings at the Community Center, 7:10 pm. Instructor: Jennifer Mang Jennifer is a certified Yoga Instructor. Each class is $12.00. Classes have already started and you can reach Jennifer at 442-4363 if you have any questions. Bring your own mat and hope to see you there!!
- School Community Council meeting on Monday, February 10, 2014, 7:30 p.m. at Pangman School.
- Rec Board Meeting on Tue, February 11, 2014 at 7pm at the Community Centre. Everyone Welcome.
- Pangman EDB Meeting on Mon, February 24, 2014, 7pm at the Community Centre.
- POT LUCK LUNCH Last Tuesday of the month–Feb 25, March 25 & April 29 at the Community Centre 11:30 am- 3:00p.m. Come & bring a dish to share and enjoy a social time with folks from the community. Invite your neighbor to come.
- TOPS meets every Friday morning at 10 am at the Pangman Library. New Members Welcome.
Check our Community Calendar for more events and meetings.