Welcome to the Village of Pangman!
Pangman is a village located in southern Saskatchewan, Canada about 60 miles south of Regina and 37 miles West of Weyburn and is located in the Rural Municipality of Norton No. 69. Check out our Real Estate page for information on houses and lots for sale.
Pangman is a full-service community with water, sewer, garbage pick-up, high-speed internet, cable tv, daycare, community kitchen, grocery store, gas station, restaurant, post office, bank, library, community centre, K-12 school, health centre and more.
Pangman has many activities during the year, including Pangman Days, Street Dance, Baseball Tournament, Pangman Market, Craft Sale and more.
You can find more information about Pangman community groups, businesses, and events on our Blog.
- Community Coffee at the Community Centre, Monday mornings – 7 am – sponsored by the Pangman & District EDB.
- First Day of School & School Community Breakfast, Tuesday, Sept 2, 2014 from 8:30 to 9:30 am. Everyone welcome!
- Ladies Auxillary Meeting Monday September 8, 2014 at 9;30 am at the Care Home.
- Art Classes begin Thursday, Sept 11, 2014 at Pangman Library. Munchkins (3-6) 4:15 to 4:45 pm Beginner (6-8) 5:00 to 6:00 pm Junior (9-11) 6:30-7:30 pm Intermediate (11-14) 7:30-8:30 pm To register contact Wendy Colbow – Home 306-442-2192 OR Work 306-442-2133 Cost: $5.00 per week (Munchkins $3.00/week). Supply Fee of $10.00 per student due at first class.
- Art Classes (Ages 14+ & Adult Beginner) Monday, Sept 15, 2014. Senior (14+) – 6:30 to 7:30 pm Adult Beginner – 7:30 to 8:30 pm To register contact Wendy Colbow at 306-442-2192 / Work – 306-442-2133 Classes $5.00 per week. Supply Fee of $10.00 per student due at first class.
- Terry Fox Run Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 12:30 pm.
- Aquasize weekdays at 5:00 pm.at the Pool until the Pool closes. Cost is 4.00 daily fee or 75.00 single pass. Contact Sabrina Quigley.
- Pangman Express One Stop Shop (Trade Sow) Saturday, September 27, 2014 from 9 am to 1 pm. At the Community Centre.
- Pangman EDB Meeting on Monday, Sept 29, 2014 at the Community Centre.
- Yoga/Zumba classes held on Wednesdays at 5:00 pm at the Community Centre.
- Pangman Market every Saturday at 9 am until October 2014. The Tour Train will be visiting the Market every Saturday morning. Have something to sell – tables are free!!
- TOPS meets every Friday morning at 10 am at the Pangman Library. New Members Welcome.
Check our Community Calendar for more events and meetings.