Pangman is a village located in southern Saskatchewan, Canada about 60 miles south of Regina and 37 miles West of Weyburn and is located in the Rural Municipality of Norton No. 69.
Pangman is a full-service community with water, sewer, garbage pick-up, high-speed internet, cable tv, daycare, community kitchen, grocery store, gas station, restaurant, post office, bank, library, community centre, K-12 school, and more.
Pangman has many activities during the year, including Pangman Days, Street Dance, Baseball Tournament, Pangman Market, Craft Sale and more.
Upcoming Special Events:
Come Celebrate Canada Day with us!!
- 8:00 – 10:30 am Pancake Breakfast at Community Centre
(sponsored by the Pangman EDB, proceeds to the Deep South Personal Care Home)
- 10:30 am Parade on Mergen’s Street
- 12:00 Birthday Cake on Mergen’s Street
- 12:00 – 3:00pm Lunch Barbecue by DSPCH
- 1:00 – 3:00 pm Races, Games, children’s activities in the park
- 12:00 – Close Pangman Pool – Free Admission
- All Day Ball Tournament
- 12:00 to Dusk Beer Gardens
- 4:00 to 7:00 Barbecue sponsored by Pangman Rec Board -(proceeds to Pangman Pool)
This project has been made possible (in part) by the Government of Canada.
For more upcoming events and meetings, visit our Events page.
You can find more information about Pangman community groups, businesses, and events in News.