Welcome to the Village of Pangman!
Pangman is a village located in southern Saskatchewan, Canada about 60 miles south of Regina and 37 miles West of Weyburn and is located in the Rural Municipality of Norton No. 69. Check out our Real Estate page for information on houses and lots for sale.
Pangman is a full-service community with water, sewer, garbage pick-up, high-speed internet, cable tv, daycare, community kitchen, grocery store, gas station, restaurant, post office, bank, library, community centre, K-12 school, health centre and more.
Pangman has many activities during the year, including Pangman Days, Street Dance, Baseball Tournament, Pangman Market, Craft Sale and more.
You can find more information about Pangman community groups, businesses, and events on our Blog.
- Community Coffee at the Community Centre, Monday/Tuesday mornings – 7 am – sponsored by the Pangman & District EDB.
- Pangman Days Week-end Aug 8-9-10, 2014.
Friday – Community Supper in Gazebo Park–Pot Luck–Meat provided. Welcome to new-comers to Pangman
Saturday Morning – Farmers Market/Tour Train
Sunday – Amulet Annual Heritage Picnic-Supper Pot Luck
- Volunteer Work Day, Saturday, August 9th, 8 am at the Old Rec Centre Site. We are building a wall at the old Rec Centre as well as demolishing a small building. We will also be doing a general clean up around the Old Rec Centre site. If you have some time on August 9th, your help would be greatly appreciated. Work starts at 8 am. You can call Rod Rowland, Doug Lewgood, or myself (442-4787) for more details.
- Amulet Heritage Society Annual Picnic on Sunday August 10 at Amulet cairn site. Pot luck supper utensils supplied. Bring lawn chairs. More info contact Perry @ 306 459-2777. Everyone welcome!
- Red Cross Lessons – Aug 11 – 15. Call pool at 442-4445 to register. Fees are 35.00 – 45.00 depending on level.
- Pangman Express One Stop Shop (Trade Sow) Saturday, August 16, 2014 from 9 am to 1 pm. At the Community Centre. Home based business ladies will be their selling Epicure, Steeped Tea, Scentsy, Tupperware and more.
- Auction Sale for Jim & Dorothy Madigan - Household, Real Estate & Vehicle Auction Sunday, August 17, 2014 at 12:30 pm at the Pangman School Gymn. Visit http://www.paslawskiauctions.ca/ for more information.
- Pangman Market every Saturday at 9 am until October 2014. The Tour Train will be visiting the Market every Saturday morning. Have something to sell – tables are free!!
- Aquasize weekdays at 8:00 am.at the Pool. Cost is 4.00 daily fee or 75.00 single pass. Contact Sabrina Quigley.
- Yoga/Zumba classes held on Thursdays at 5:00 pm at the Community Centre.
- Pangman EDB Meeting on Mon, July 28, 2014 at the Community Centre.
- TOPS meets every Friday morning at 10 am at the Pangman Library. New Members Welcome.
Check our Community Calendar for more events and meetings.