Welcome to the Village of Pangman!
Pangman is a village located in southern Saskatchewan, Canada about 60 miles south of Regina and 37 miles West of Weyburn and is located in the Rural Municipality of Norton No. 69. Check out our Real Estate page for information on houses and lots for sale.
Pangman is a full-service community with water, sewer, garbage pick-up, high-speed internet, cable tv, daycare, community kitchen, grocery store, gas station, restaurant, post office, bank, library, community centre, K-12 school, health centre and more.
Pangman has many activities during the year, including Pangman Days, Street Dance, Baseball Tournament, Pangman Market, Craft Sale and more.
You can find more information about Pangman community groups, businesses, and events on our Blog.
- Ladies Auxiliary Meeting on Monday, March 31, 2014, 9 am at the Care Home.
- Pangman EDB Meeting on Mon, March 31, 2014, 7pm at the Community Centre.
- Local Powerlifter, Brittinay Rowland of Pangman, competing at a National Level from March 31 – April 5 at the Canadian Powerlifting Union’s NATIONAL POWERLIFTING COMPETITION in St. Catherines, Ont. Please support your local athlete by tuning in live stream or looking for results at www.cpunational
- Community Coffee at the Community Centre, Monday/Tuesday mornings – 7 am – sponsored by the Pangman & District EDB.
- Grade 12 Bottle Drive Saturday, April 5, 2014.
- DSPCH Auxiliary Annual Chili-soup-pie luncheon April 8 @ CC 11:00 am-1:00pm $6.00/person Gift Basket draw. Bake sale Everyone welcome. Always a good community time.
- Rec Board Meeting on Tue, April 8, 2014 at 7pm at the Community Centre. Everyone Welcome.
- School Community Council meeting on Monday, April 14, 2014, 7:30 p.m. at Pangman School.
- Ladies Night Out Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 6:00 pm. Tickets are $15.00.
- Pangman EDB Meeting on Mon, April 28, 2014, 7pm at the Community Centre.
- POT LUCK LUNCH Last Tuesday of the month–April 29 at the Community Centre 11:30 am- 3:00p.m. Come & bring a dish to share and enjoy a social time with folks from the community. Invite your neighbor to come.
- YOGA classes Have been cancelled as Jennifer is away for a few months. Watch for Yoga Classes to be held at the Pangman Market this summer. More details to follow.
- TOPS meets every Friday morning at 10 am at the Pangman Library. New Members Welcome.
- Grade 12 Grad on Friday, May 2, 2014. Exercises 7 pm. Grand March 9 pm.
Check our Community Calendar for more events and meetings.