Welcome to the Village of Pangman!
Pangman is a village located in southern Saskatchewan, Canada about 60 miles south of Regina and 37 miles West of Weyburn and is located in the Rural Municipality of Norton No. 69. Check out our Real Estate page for information on houses and lots for sale.
Pangman is a full-service community with water, sewer, garbage pick-up, high-speed internet, cable tv, daycare, community kitchen, grocery store, gas station, restaurant, post office, bank, library, community centre, K-12 school, health centre and more.
Pangman has many activities during the year, including Pangman Days, Street Dance, Baseball Tournament, Pangman Market, Craft Sale and more.
You can find more information about Pangman community groups, businesses, and events on our Blog.
- Rec Board Meeting on Tue, November 12, 2013 from 7pm – 8pm at the Community Centre. Everyone Welcome.
- Pangman School Remembrance Day Program at the school on Friday, November 8, 2013 at 10:30 am. Everyone Welcome.
- Community Remembrance Day Service, November 11, 2013 at the Pangman School Gym.
- Pangman Co-op Member Appreciation Day, Thursday, November 14, 2013 from 11 am to 2 pm. Come and join us for lunch to Celebrate our Members. For more information call the Pangman Co-op at 306-442-2020.
- Pangman EDB Meeting on Mon, November 25, 2013, 7pm – 8pm at the Community Centre
- Adult Yoga Class on Wednesday Evenings at Pangman School, 7:00 pm. Instructor: Jennifer Mang Jennifer is a certified Yoga Instructor. Each class is $10.00. Classes have already started and you can reach Jennifer at 442-4363 if you have any questions. Bring your own mat and hope to see you there!!
- TOPS meeting every Friday at Library. Weigh in starts at 9:45 a.m.
- Christmas Bazaar on Saturday, December 7, 2013 – 10 am to 4 pm at the Pangman School Gym. Interested in a Table, call the school at 306-442-2051.
- Christmas Carolling, Saturday, December 7, 2013. Meet up at Catholic Church at 3 pm. After carolling return to church for Hot Chocolate.
Check our Community Calendar for more events and meetings.